Sunday 22 January 2012

Level Design 3rd draft

This is the 3rd draft of my level design, yes I know previously I said that I'd try to make the design in the Glass House gardens look less symmetrical but it cant be helped, I prefer it this way :) 
In this image however I have circled 3 areas, these are essentially the areas that will include either some form of jump or some kind of clash. 
Starting from left to right is the market jump, then the clash where the players will meet back up in the garden and finally possibly a jump where the player can jump out of the glass house towards the finish line. There will obviously be a risk reward for the jumps, either that they are hard to do or just plain out of the way but will shave seconds off the final time.
3rd draft

No comments:

Post a Comment